At School of the Good Shepherd we believe that the partnership between parents and the school is a vital component for learning success.
Parents are invited to participate at School of the Good Shepherd through a variety of activities. All our parent helpers are required to hold a WWC (Working with Children Check) card and must have attended a Volunteer Workshop and then signed our Volunteer Pack.
Some of the ways that parents can be involved are:
- Classroom helpers
- Parents and Friends Association
- Clubs such as the Garden Club
- Sports Activities
- Special activity days- such as Cultural Diversity Day, Personal Safety Day
- Canteen Helpers
- Hot Food Days
- Guest Speakers in specialised areas
- Working bees- eg. putting displays up
- Art Show